• Connects with your electrical drill
• Rugged, cold-resistant nylon flighting
• Strong aluminum stem
• Reduced weight adds to performance
• Flat blades and a metal ring prevent sticking
• Sharp, center-point blade
• Height-adjustable – 34", 38" or 41"
• Safety flange to prevent loss
• Includes a blade cover and carry bag
Create ice-fishing holes FAST! With the Bass Pro Shops® Eze Drill Pro, you can transform this manual-powered ice auger into an electrical-powered, fast-drilling ice auger. The rugged, cold-resistant nylon flighting combines with the strong aluminum stem to reduce the tool's weight by one-third, as compared to a normal steel manual ice auger, or about half the weight of a lithium-powered ice auger. The Bass Pro Shops Eze Drill Pro comes equipped with flat blades and a metal ring that prevent sticking while drilling. The sharp, center-point blade delivers fast, efficient hole-punching performance. For user comfort, the height adjusts to an overall height of 34", 38", or 41" and is capped with a safety flange to prevent the unit from dropping through the ice. For best results, we recommend using: a drill with a side stabilizer arm, 1/2" drill chuck, 18V/4amp lithium battery or higher, and a 450 rpm minimum. Weighs just 7 pounds. Includes a blade cover and carry bag.
Weight: 7 lb.
Was $199.99 $134.98