• A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course
• View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, trail running adjustment, recovery advisor and more
• Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor the weather and 3-axis electronic compass
• Get at-a-glance awareness for selected POI checkpoints ahead. View performance metrics, split times and distance/elevation — plus a summary of key trail points coming up
• Get up to 18 days of battery life in smartwatch mode with an additional 4 days when solar charging — and up to 57 hours in GPS mode with an additional 15 hours when solar charging
Updated, ultratough athletic design features a large 1.3” solar-charged display and 47 mm case. The watch is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance. Trusted button controls that work in any environment are matched with a responsive new touchscreen interface for quick access to selections and functions. Fit the watch’s look to your lifestyle with a stylish DLC or titanium bezel.
Was $1,079.99 $799.77