• Powerful and compact crossbow design that uses small diameter arrows
• Designed for use with Barnett's Hyperflite .204" arrows - smooth flying, deep penetrating
• Ultra-compact riser assembly - just 9-1/2" from axle-to-axle when cocked
• Great for hunting in tight spots
• Precise and powerful - up to 420 fps with 142 lbs. KE
• Zero-creep, 3-lb. TriggerTech trigger
• Anti-dry fire protection - foolproof protection
• Pass-through foregrip and finger reminders
• Pre-installed string dampeners - quieter shots
• Package includes: illuminated 1.5-5x32mm scope, quiver, three 22" HyperFlite arrows, tension-reducing crank cocking device, and lube wax
Unbelievably maneuverable in tight quarters, the Barnett® HyperTac™ 420 Crossbow Package with Crank Cocking Device goes small to give hunters big performance. This compact and deadly hunting machine combines an ultra-compact riser assembly (just 9-1/2" from axle-to-axle when cocked) with a highly adaptable, tactical-style buttstock for great control in tight hunting locations. Precise and powerful, this high-speed design fires Barnett's deep-penetrating, true-flying Hyperflite™ .204 arrows up to 420 fps (with 142 lbs. KE) to give crossbow hunters the precision flight of small-diameter arrow with big power. Frictionless Release Technology™ ensures the HyperTac's zero-creep, 3-lb. TriggerTech trigger breaks like glass. Precision-machined aluminum flight track, multi-position pistol grip, and pass-through forend. Pre-Installed String Dampeners reduce string oscillation and vibration for quieter shots.
Package includes: illuminated 1.5-5x32mm scope, side-mount quiver, three 22" HyperFlite™ arrows, tension-reducing crank cocking device, and lube wax.
|225 lb.||420 fps||35.9"||15-1/2"||7.6 lb.|
Was $1,249.99 $1,099.99