• For wing shooting where non-toxic shot is required
• Pellets have 24% greater density than steel
• Superior retained energy and penetration
• Minimizes wear on shotgun bores
• Consistently tight patterns
Kent® Bismuth® Upland Non-Toxic Shotshells provide optimal performance for wing shooting or small game hunting where non-toxic shot is required or preferred. Bismuth shot has 24% greater density than steel, which results in superior retained energy and penetration at longer ranges than steel. Bismuth is also softer than steel, minimizing the wear on shotgun bores caused by steel's abrasive hardness. Kent's advanced manufacturing techniques produce bismuth pellets of superior integrity and ballistic capability for consistently tight patterns. Kent Bismuth Upland Non-Toxic Shotshells are suitable for use in all shotguns including those with fixed choke barrels.
|12 Gauge||2-3/4"||1-1/16 oz.||1325 fps||#6|