Please Select Model
• Core of FC61 steel for long lasting edge retention, durability and sharpness
• Core is wrapped in 48 alternating layers of stainless steel in a spark Damascus pattern
• Ergonomic handle and curved bolster for comfort and ease of use - accented by a beautiful brass colour pin and spacers that add weight to the knife
• FRIODUR® x2 hardening improves the microstructure of the steel for improved cutting performance, corrosion resistance and durability
• Traditional 3-step Honbazuke hand-honed edge
The Hibana collection features a beautiful 49-layer Damascus pattern on the blade called “Spark” (Hibana) that both strengthens and protects the core of FC61 steel. The triple-riveted handle has a curved, ergonomic bolster for the utmost comfort using the inch grip. Sleek black and brass spacers on the handle add to the beauty and weight that provide sturdiness in hand and maneuverability at the tip.