• Field Camo leather uppers
• Full leather gusset overlay construction
• Armatec toe rands and medial heel counters
• UltraDry waterproof/breathable technology
• 800-gram PrimaLoft Insulation helps keep feet warm
• Tempsens temperature regulating technology
• Odour-controlling ScentBan treatments
• Dual density polyurethane and memory foam footbeds
• EnerG high-rebound EVA midsoles
• Ground-gripping ATC rubber outsoles
• D-rings for gator attachment
A classic look packed with advanced comfort technology, Irish Setter® Men’s Pinnacle Insulated Waterproof Hunting Boots offers dedicated hunters performance they can count on. A proprietary version of Irish Setter's proven, ultra-durable Trout Brook® leather, the Field Camo leather uppers offer versatile concealment with toughness you can trust. Full leather gusset overlay construction keeps debris out of the boot, while Armatec™ toe rands and medial heel counters boost abrasion resistance. Inside, UltraDry™ waterproof/breathable technology keep your feet dry and comfortable. 800-gram PrimaLoft® Insulation technology helps block out the cold to help you stay focused on your hunt. Comfortable linings feature Tempsens temperature regulating technology and odour-resistant ScentBan™ treatments to keep feet feeling comfortable and fresh. Dual density polyurethane and memory foam footbeds combine with EnerG high-rebound EVA midsoles cushion every step for all day comfort. Ground-gripping ATC rubber outsoles feature Ground Sensing technology that adjusts to uneven terrain for enhanced stability. Also features a D-ring for gator attachment.
Average Height: 11"
Colour: Desert Field