Please Select Model
• 10 stainless steel ball bearings + 1 roller bearing provides smooth operation
• Graphite frame and sideplates
• Carbon Matrix™ drag system provides smooth consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
• Duragear™ brass gear for extended gear life
• Infini™ brake system allows almost limitless adjustability to handle any fishing situation
• Compact bent handle and star provide a more ergonomic design
• 24 Ton graphite construction for a lightweight and balanced design
• Custom Winn Dri-Tac rear grip
• Texas rigged hook keeper
Lighter and more feature packed than ever before, the Abu Garcia® ZATA Baitcast Combos are geared for performance. With a 10+1 bearing system, lightweight graphite frame and sideplates, and 24 Ton graphite construction, these sensitive, lightweight combos are perfect for most fishing styles.
|Model||Braid capacity m/mm||Braid capacity yd./lb.||Gear ratio||Line rating||Lure rating||Max drag lb||Mono capacity m/mm||Mono capacity yd./lb.||# guides (w/ tip)||Recovery rate||Reel handle position||Reel size||Rod action||Rod length||Rod power|
|ZATAHS/701MH||135/0.29 100/0.36 70/0.41||145/20 110/30 75/50||7.1:1||12-20lb||3/8/2001||20lb | 9.0kg||125/0.29 105/0.32 90/0.35||135/10 110/12 95/14||8||29" | 74cm||Right||LP||Fast||7'||Medium Heavy|
|ZATAHS-L/701MH||135/0.29 100/0.36 70/0.41||145/20 110/30 75/50||7.1:1||12-20lb||3/8/2001||20lb | 9.0kg||125/0.29 105/0.32 90/0.35||135/10 110/12 95/14||8||29" | 74cm||Left||LP||Fast||7'||Medium Heavy|
Note: Within a series of rods, manufacturers will optimize the handle design for the length and action rating of the rod. Because of this some rods in this series may have a different handle design than the one pictured.