Please Select Model
• 10 stainless steel ball bearings + 1 roller bearing provides smooth operation
• Lightweight aluminum frame
• Rocket line management™ system provides better control of all types of fishing lines
• Rocket spool lip design™ allows better control of line coming off the spool
• Machined aluminum braid ready spool allows braid to be tied directly to the spool without any slip
• Everlast™ bail system for improved durability
• Stainless steel main shaft and components for improved corrosion resistance
• 24 Ton graphite construction for a lightweight and balanced design
• Custom Winn Dri-Tac rear grip
• Texas rigged hook keeper
Lighter and more feature packed than ever before, the Abu Garcia® ZATA Spinning Combos are geared for performance. With a 10+1 bearing system, lightweight aluminum frame, and 24 Ton graphite construction, these sensitive, lightweight combos are perfect for most fishing styles.
|Model||Bearing count||Braid capacity yd./lb.||Gear ratio||Line rating||Lure rating||Max drag lb||Mono capacity m/mm||Mono capacity yd./lb.||# guides (w/ tip)||Pre-spooled yd./lb.||Recovery rate||Reel handle position||Reel size||Rod action||Rod length||Rod power|
|ZATASP30/701M||11||180/10||6.2:1||6-12lb||1/4-5/8||14lb | 6.4kg||165/0.25 150/0.28 130/0.30||225/6 175/8 140/10||8||Not Pre-Spooled||33.5" | 85.2cm||Right/Left||30||Fast||7'||Medium|
|ZATASP20/6101ML||11||190/8||6.2:1||6-10lb||1/8-1/2||14lb | 6.4kg||220/0.20 120/0.25 100/0.30||185/6 130/8 110/10||8||Not Pre-Spooled||31.3" | 79.4cm||Right/Left||20||Fast||6'10"||Medium Light|
Note: Within a series of rods, manufacturers will optimize the handle design for the length and action rating of the rod. Because of this some rods in this series may have a different handle design than the one pictured.