• Top-tier build quality and protection in an ice shelter
• Patented ThermalTec 600-denier fabric layering system
• Outer layer with minimal through-seaming blocks out wind and light
• Full thermal quilted inner shell locks in heat and eliminates condensation
• Extreme-duty cobalt poles powerfully support the structure
• Ice-Lock 3-point anchoring system
• Daylight/lookout removable TPU windows with insulated covers
• Otter beacon light for interior visibility
• Integrated rod and tool holders with storage pockets
• 1-Propane hose port with hook-and-loop flap
• 1-Overhead cargo storage net
• 900-denier oversized carry bag for easy packing
Nothing has been left to chance with the Otter Outdoors Vortex Cabin Thermal Hub Shelter, a true fishing fortress built to withstand the winter onslaught. Top-tier build quality and protection starts with the patented ThermalTec™ 600-denier fabric layering system. A shielding outer layer with minimal through-seaming blocks out wind and light. Underneath, a full thermal quilted inner shell adds high-lofting capabilities to lock in heat and eliminate condensation. Extreme-duty cobalt poles powerfully support the structure. Otter's exclusive Ice-Lock™ 3-point anchoring system uses heavy-duty nylon wind-anchor straps with adjustable quick-release buckles (ice anchors included) to lock the shelter in place with impressive downforce security and reduced wind lift. Combination daylight/lookout removable TPU windows with insulated covers offer versatility in more temperate conditions. The included Otter Beacon Light Kit with Flag (a $39.99 value) adds a measure of high-vis safety to the shelter. Internal storage options include integrated rod and tool holders with wide-bottom storage pockets, a propane hose port with hook-and-loop flap, and an overhead cargo storage net. Use the Otter-exclusive nylon packing strap with high-compression quick-release buckle to aid in packing. Shelter fits into the included 900-denier oversized carry bag with poly lining for added protection and easier packing.
Set-Up Size: 78"W x 70"H
Bottom: 72" x 72"
Pack Size: 54"L x 11.5"D x 11.5"H
Fishable Area: 36 sq. ft.
Weight: 32 lb.
Was $469.99 $419.97