• Connects with your electrical drill
• Rugged, cold-resistant nylon fitting
• Strong aluminum stern
• Reduced weight adds to performance
• Flat blades and a metal ring prevent sticking
• Sharp, center-point blade
• Height-adjustable handle – 33", 37" or 40"
• Includes a blade cover and carry bag
Create ice-fishing holes FAST! With the Cabela's® Eze Drill, you can transform this manual-powered ice auger into an electrical-powered, fast-drilling ice auger. The rugged, cold-resistant nylon fitting combines with the strong aluminum stern to reduce the tool's weight by one-third, as compared to a normal steel manual ice auger, or about half the weight of a lithium-powered ice auger. The Cabela's Eze Drill comes equipped with flat blades and a metal ring that prevent sticking while drilling. The sharp, center-point blade delivers fast, efficient hole-punching performance. For user comfort, its innovative handle adjusts to an overall height of 33", 37" or 40". For best results, we recommend using: a drill with a side stabilizer arm, .5" drill chuck, 18V/4amp lithium battery or higher, and a 450 rpm minimum. Includes a blade cover and carry bag.
Size: 8" (20.32 cm)
Was $139.99 $89.97