• RECEIVER – Aluminum alloy; Flat Dark Earth (FDE) Permacote finish; Drilled and tapped for scope base
• BARREL – 18" FDE Permacote finish; Hard chrome chamber and bore
• ACTION – 12 gauge - 3" chamber; Pump-action
• STOCK – Composite; TrueTimber® Strata camo finish
• FEATURES – One Invector-Plus choke tube (CYL); Sling swivel studs; Brass bead front sight plus a removable TRUGLO® fiber-optic sight; Inflex Technology recoil pad
The Winchester® SXP TrueTimber® Strata Defender Flat Dark Earth Pump Shotgun was a 2020 SHOT Show Special. TrueTimber® Strata camo finish on the stock and forearm, contrasting against the Permacote FDE finish on the barrel and receiver. Brass front sight. A new strata for Defenders. The Strata Defender with contrasting Flat Dark Earth receiver and forearm is at a new level for good looks. Plus the Permacote finish is touch. Ideal as a utility shotgun around camp.
|12 Gauge||18"||38-1/2"||3"||5 x 2-3/4"
|6 lb. 4 oz.|