• Zips bolts downrange at up to 440 fps
• Incredibly narrow design is perfect for hunting from a blind
• ACUslide cocking and de-cocking system is safe, quiet, and easy
• Lightweight Tec-X stock for easy maneuverability
• 2-stage S1 trigger breaks clean for pinpoint accuracy
• Topped with a multi-coated RangeMaster scope
• Includes a soft case and 6 bolts
Measuring a minuscule 5.8" axle to axle, the TenPoint® Vengent S440™ Crossbow Package with ACUslide is perfect for hunting in places where space is at a premium! Sending bolts zipping downrange at speeds up to 440 fps, the Vengent is plenty fast, while the ACUslide cocking and de-cocking system ensures the whole process is quiet, easy, and safe. The lightweight Tec-X stock pairs with the narrow design to allow maneuverability in the blind, treestand, or across the plains! A Micro-Trac barrel reduces string-to-rail contact by 50%, increasing accuracy and enhancing string life. The 3.5-lb., 2-stage S1 trigger boasts a zero-creep design and a roller sear for a crisp break and incredible accuracy. The Vengent crossbow is topped with a RangeMaster® scope with multi-coated glass for low-light performance mounted to a machined-aluminum 7/8" fixed dovetail mount. The scope boasts lighted aiming points for easy accuracy. Bubble level lets you see at a glance if you're holding it level, further enhancing accuracy. The TenPoint Vengent S440 Crossbow Package with ACUslide includes: crossbow, scope, cocking device, 6-bolt quiver, 6 Evo-X CenterPunch carbon bolts with 100-gr. field points, TenPoint Blazer soft case.
Speed: 440 fps
Kinetic Energy: 166 ft. lb.
Power Stroke: 14"
Width: 11" uncocked, 5.8" cocked
Weight: 7.7 lb.