• Two-tone target stock features a two-way adjustable comb, adjustable length of pull with soft rubber buttpad, QD attachment points and flush-mounted lower M-LOK® rail.
• Includes the patented, detachable, flush-mounted BX-1, 10-round rotary magazine and accepts all 10/22® magazines, including the BX-25®, BX-25®x2 and BX-15®.
• Easy-to-use, extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of the flush-mounted magazine.
• Patented Power Bedding® integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
• Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between three and five pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
• Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
• Threaded 0.860" bull barrel with factory-installed knurled thread protector is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
• Factory-installed one-piece aluminum scope rail.
• A 60° bolt provides ample scope clearance and the easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.
• Also includes: sling swivel studs
|Calibre||Barrel Length||Overall Length||Rate of Twist||Magazine Capacity||Weight|
|22"||40-1/2"||1 in 16"||10+1||8 lb.|