• 3M™ Powerlux® delivers a 30% stronger rod while remaining light weight and well balanced (on average, based on controlled lab testing, compared to identically constructed rods without Powerlux® resin; results may vary)
• Fenwick custom ergonomic reel seat
• Unique Kigan hook keeper works with any type of bait
• Seaguide® XO guides with sloped stainless steel frames for durability and increased casting performance
• High quality full cork grips for a traditional look and feel
• Limited lifetime warranty
Back by popular demand. The Fenwick® Techna® marks the return of one of the most popular Fenwick rods ever made. Now featuring 3M™ Powerlux® resin that evenly supports carbon fibers for a superior strength to weight ratio. By utilizing this advanced resin technology, combined with high quality cork and Seaguide® guides, the Fenwick Techna offers a stronger, more durable rod that maintains the light weight feel and sensitivity Fenwick rods are known for.
|Model||Rod Power||Rod Action||Rod Length||Line Rating||Lure Rating||Guides (including tip)|
|TCNA86H-MFC-2||Heavy||Moderate Fast||8'6"||20-50 lb.||2-8||12|
Note: Within a series of rods, manufacturers will optimize the handle design for the length and action rating of the rod. Because of this, some rods in this series may have a different handle design than the one pictured.