Please Select Size
Please Select Colour/Pattern
• Upper with lightweight, breathable mesh and synthetic overlays
• Full-length EVA sockliner
• Dual-layer Charged Cushioning® midsole
• High-abrasion rubber traction outsole pattern
• Anatomically placed flex grooves
• Reflective details for greater visibility on low-light runs
Got trails to explore? Run them with shock-absorbing Charged Cushioning®, plenty of traction, and a light but durable upper. Under Armour® Men’s Charged Toccoa 2 Trail Running Shoes are for runners who need a balance of flexibility and cushioning. The upper combines a lightweight, breathable mesh with synthetic overlays for durability and support, while the die-cut, full-length EVA sockliner provides added comfort and a custom fit. The dual-layer Charged Cushioning® midsole is firmer below the heel and softer below the forefoot for a blend of support and comfort that's built to perform. The high-abrasion rubber traction outsole pattern delivers extended durability and grip out on the trail. Anatomically placed flex grooves offer proper flexibility in key areas.
Offset: 8 mm
Weight: 11.25 oz.
Colour: Black/Pitch Gray