• Encased-elastic waistband with adjustable drawcord
• Hand pockets with additional invisible-zip pocket on right
• Two back pockets
• Cinchable, adjustable leg
• Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
• Tonal heat transfer logo on back-right yoke
The North Face® Women’s Aphrodite Motion Pant 2.0 is a lightweight, breathable bottom for easy on-off when conditions go south. The Aphrodite features FlashDry™ fabric engineered to accelerate the removal of moisture from the skin and speed up evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables you to stay drier and more comfortable for longer, doesn’t add weight or bulk, and never washes or wears out. The Aphrodite is UPF-rated and offers very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.
Fabric: 125 g/m² 95% nylon/5% elastane herringbone woven with FlashDry-XD™/non-fluorinated durable water-repellent (NF DWR) finish (solid); 140 g/m² 72% nylon/23% polyester/5% elastane herringbone woven with FlashDry-XD™ and NF DWR finish (heather)