• Choice of cockpit or deck-style riding for up to three riders
• Roomy side cockpits with center deck-style section
• Large neoprene anti-chafing pad on center section
• Six foam-filled EVA grip handles with EVA knuckle guards
• 30-gauge PVC bladder covered with a rugged 840-denier nylon cover
• E-Z Connect quick connect harness for quick hookup and better towing control
• Boston valve for quick inflation and deflation
Enjoy fast fun out on the water with a couple of friends with the XPS® Mach III 3-Person Towable, no matter how you like to ride. Combining cockpit-style and deck-style riding options on one towable, this speedy looking, hexagon-shaped towable carries up to three riders in its two roomy side cockpits and its prone-style center section. Large center neoprene panel delivers extra comfort for the prone rider, helping the rider hold his or her position during the ride. Six foam-filled EVA grip handles with EVA knuckle guards help riders hold on during the wildest of rides. Built around a tough 30-gauge PVC bladder, the Mach III is covered with a strong 840-denier nylon cover for long lasting fun. Heavy-duty E-Z Connect provides easy and secure hook up and better towing control during the ride. Quick inflation and deflation with Boston valve. 90'' wide (deflated).