• Cabela’s warmest base layer ever
• 100-gram PrimaLoft Silver insulation
• 100% merino-wool lining regulates body temperature
• Integrated stretch panels ensure full mobility
• 4MOST INHIBIT odor-fighting treatment
• 4MOST WICK moisture-wicking material
The warmest base layer we carry, Cabela’s Insulated Stand-Hunter Base-Layer Bottoms combine the moisture-management properties of merino wool with the exceptional warmth of PrimaLoft Silver insulation. Stay in your treestand all day without getting chilled with high-loft 100-gram PrimaLoft Silver insulation strategically placed in areas that require added warmth like your thighs, seat and calves. Merino wool next to skin helps regulate temperature through fluctuating outdoor conditions. Integrated stretch panels allow full shooting mobility. 4MOST INHIBIT odor-fighting treatment reduces game-spooking scents. 4MOST WICK transports moisture away from skin where it’s allowed to dry quickly.
Fabric: 88/12 polyester/spandex (shell), 79% polyester/15% merino wool/6% spandex (stretch panels), 100% merino wool (lining)