• Perfect beginning press with all the essential reloading tools
• Made of solid cast iron with steel components
• Compound linkage multiplies hand leverage for reduced effort
• Built to handle all calibres and rifle cartridges up to 3"
• Accepts all standard 7/8" dies and shell holders
Perfect for the beginning reloader, the Lyman Brass Smith C-Frame Press Kit starts you off with a great press and all the essential tools you'll need to get going at one cost-effective price. Although its compact size doesn't require much space on your workbench, this reliable press is made of solid cast iron and most of its components are steel. It's comfortable ball handle is centralized for ambidextrous use. The 1"-dia. ram and 3/7" press opening are built for smooth operation and precision reloading. Compound linkage multiplies hand leverage for reduced effort. Built to handle all calibres and rifle cartridges up to 3" and it accepts all standard 7/8" dies and shell holders. Durable powder-coat finish. Kit includes: powder measure, E-ZEE Prime Hand Priming Tool, Prep Multi-Tool, Brass Smith 50th Edition Reloading Handbook, Pocket Touch 1500 digital scale, funnel pan and dipper, loading block and Quick Slick Case Lube.
Was $249.97 $199.98