• 940nm black infrared flash won't spook game
• Up to a 100-ft. detection range with a 52° field of view
• Speedy trigger speed of less than 0.7 seconds
• Records standard- or high-definition video with audio
• Snaps 5MP, 8MP or 12MP photos stamped with vital data
Get into the 24/7 scouting game without sinking your financial ship with Herter's 12MP Trail Camera. Four LEDs boast 940nm black infrared lighting that illuminates out to 100 ft. so you can set up off the trail. 100-ft. detection range during the day and 85 ft. at night. 52° field of view and a 60° detection range team up with a trigger speed of less than 0.7 seconds, meaning you get full-frame photos. Takes between 10 seconds and three minutes of either standard- or high-definition video with audio so you can see game as they move through your selected area. Select between 5MP, 8MP and 12MP photos and each photo is stamped with date, time and temperature. Includes-time lapse and burst modes. 1.44" LCD screen for easy menu navigation. Runs on four AA batteries and is compatible with 6-volt external power. Accepts SD cards up to 32GB. Manufacturer's one-year warranty.