• Waterproof, BLC-compliant leather uppers
• Roll-down collar - wear up for warmth or down for a fashionable look
• Soft fleece lining through the collar and tongue
• Streamlined, woman-specific, injection molded TPR shells - 100% waterproof protection
• H2O Proof waterproof construction
• 200 g PrimaLoft Silver Eco insulation - protects your feet from the bitter cold
• TNF Winter Grip outsole with IcePick temperature sensitive lugs
A fashionable roll-down boot with Shellista cold-weather performance and protection built in, The North Face® Shellista Roll-Down Pac Boots for Women offers ladies the protection they need for cold weather fun. Made with H2O Proof waterproof construction, the waterproof, BLC-compliant leather uppers feature a soft fleece lining through the collar and tongue for comfort. A woman-specific, injection molded TPR shell around the foot features a streamlined design that eliminates bulk without compromising 100% waterproof protection from the nastiest winter weather. 200-gram PrimaLoft® Silver Eco insulation helps block out the winter cold, while the TNF Winter Grip® outsoles feature IcePick® temperature sensitive lugs for sure traction in the nastiest and slickest of winter conditions. Collar can be worn up for warm comfort or down for a sharp and stylish look.
Average Weight Per Pair: 2 lb. 3.4 oz.