• Specially designed and coated rainfly and windows to block morning and evening sun
• Blocks 90% of sunlight
• 9-1/2% cooler than untreated tents
• Conventional Setup with patented pin and ring system and continuous pole sleeves
• Eport for easy electrical cord pass-through
• Illumiline™ hi-viz reflective guylines
• PolyGuard™ 68d body & fly
• Fibreglass poles
Set up camp in a compact, yet spacious tent with the Coleman® Sundome® 4-Person Dark Room™ Tent. The Dark Room™ technology on this tent blocks 90% of sunlight to keep the tent darker if you want to sleep while the sun is up, and it also reduces how much the tent heats up during the day by up to 9-1/2%. If it rains, the WeatherTec™ system with its patented welded floors and inverted seams will help you stay dry. The compact dome shape stands up to wind, and you'll get extra weather protection from a door awning and an included rainfly. Setup is simple with snag-free, continuous pole sleeves. When it's time to head home, the tent easily packs up into an expandable carry bag with a rip strip until you're off on your next adventure.
|Sleeping Capacity||Centre Height||Floor Size||Weight|
|4-Person||4'9"||9' x 7'||10.2 lb.