• True drop-in stock that requires no bedding
• Fully adjustable length of pull from 13"-15" with 0.50" spacer
• Adjustable comb height and enhanced ergonomics
• Reinforced polymer shell with Type III anodized aluminum block
• Tapered beam design provides rigidity through the forend
• 60° angle grip from the bore axis produces a firm hold
Tailor your Remington® to fit like a glove with Magpul's Remington® Short Action Hunter 700 Stock. The fully adjustable length of pull from 13"-15" with 0.50" spacers, adjustable comb height and enhanced ergonomics equate to a true drop-in stock that requires no bedding. A reinforced polymer shell with machine-finished Type III hard anodized aluminum bedding block resists damage even in austere environments. Tapered beam design provides rigidity through the forend. 60° angle grip from the bore axis produces a firm hold. M-LOK™ slots on the forend sides and bottom accept a broad range of accessory and mounting options. Includes a rubber recoil butt-pad. Compatible with all stock Remington bottom metal. Free-floats all Remington barrels and accepts factory and most after-market triggers. Three dimpled drill points allow installation of optional standard swivel studs. Left- and right-side 1-1/4” footman loops.
Weight: 2.9 lb. (1.3 kg.)