• Detailed spot-on-the-spot quality mapping for entire lakes
• Accurate, true-to-life location & shape of structure, features & shorelines
• User friendly chromatic colour palette makes determining depth easy (purple = deep, red = shallow)
• Exclusive coverage for many lakes
Angler’s Edge Mapping (AEM) Digital Maps allow you to view your favorite water bodies like never before, making your fishing trips more productive. We map. You fish. Created from AEM exclusive survey data, carefully processed using modern equipment and techniques, these maps have set a new standard in Manitoba & Northwest Ontario.
Coverage includes: Barren Lake, Bedford Lake, Betula Lake, Brereton Lake, Big Whiteshell Lake, Caddy Lake, Falcon Lake, Horseshoe Lake, Jessica Lake, Lone Island Lake, Lyons Lake, Nason Lake, North Cross Lake, Red Rock Lake, South Cross Lake, Star Lake, West Hawk Lake, White Lake
Compatible with Lowrance® sonar models:
HDS Button Models, Gen 1 & 2
• HDS-5, HDS-7, HDS-8, HDS-10
HDS Touch Models, Gen 2, 3 & Carbon
• HDS-7, HDS-9, HDS-12, HDS-16
• Elite-4 Chirp/HDI, ELITE-5M, Elite-5 Chirp/HDI, Elite-5 TI, Elite-7 Chirp/HDI, Elite-7 Ti, Elite-9 Chirp, Elite-9, Elite-9 Ti, Elite-12 TI, + All “Ice Machine” Versions
• Hook-4, Hook-5, Hook-7, Hook-9
• Hook2-5, Hook2-7, Hook2-9, Hook2-12
***AEM digital maps are also compatible with modern Simrad and B&G sonars.