• Omni-Heat thermal insulation provides warmth
• Omni-Heat thermal-reflective lining absorbs heat
• Omni-Tech shell is seam-sealed for wet-weather protection
• Removable, adjustable storm hood
• Goggles, ski-pass and internal security pockets
Columbia’s Women’s Alpine Action Jacket boasts some heavy-duty Omni-Heat® technology to take the chill out of your winter. Its 100-gram Omni-Heat thermal insulation provides one of the highest heat-retention ratios on the market, and it offers downlike softness and compressibility. The Omni-Heat thermal-reflective polyester lining absorbs body heat and reflects it back to you for long-lasting warmth in the cold. The rugged legacy dobby nylon/polyester shell with Omni-Tech® technology is critically seam-sealed for waterproof, breathable protection for bone-dry comfort in wet conditions. For wind and snow, the Alpine boasts a removable, adjustable storm hood and an adjustable, snap-back powder skirt. It even has zip-close goggles, ski-pass and internal security pockets. Comfort cuffs and a drawcord-adjustable hem.
Fabric: 72/28 nylon/polyester (shell), 100% polyester (lining)
Was $229.99 $154.97