Sign up for our email list and be entered to win a $100 Cabela’s gift card.
One (1) $100 Cabela’s Gift Card
1. NO PURCHASENECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
2. ELIGIBILITY:Not open to residents of Quebec. In order to be eligible to enter into the Contest, an entrant must be a legal resident of Canada, who is at least the age of majority in his/her province or territory of residence at the time of entry.
3. Employees,representatives and agents of Cabela’s Retail Canada, Inc. and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, distributors, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies, and any others engaged in the development, production, execution or distribution of this Contest as well as the immediate family members of the aforementioned persons (parents, children, siblings and/or spouse, regardless of where they live) and anyone with whom they are domiciled, whether related or not, are not eligible to participate in this Contest. VOID WHEREVER PROHIBITED BY CANADIAN LAWS.
4. CONTEST PERIOD:This Contest will begin at midnight, Central Time on the first of the month, and ends at midnight Central Time on the last day of the month (the “Contest Period”).
5. ENTRY METHODS:
(ii) Neatly printyour full name, mailing address, and phone number or email address onto a single 3-inch by 5-inch card and mail it during the Contest Period in a standard envelope orbusiness envelope with sufficient postage to: Cabela’s Email Contest,Cabela’s Retail Canada Inc., 25 De Baets St., Winnipeg, MB R2J 4G5. Limit one entryper mailing envelope.
(iii) To enter online go to www.cabelas.ca or https://www.cabelas.ca/email-signup and completely fill out the online entry form by providing your full name, postal code, and email address during the Contest Period.
6. GRAND PRIZE: One (1) winner will be awarded a $100 Cabela’s gift card in the form of a $100 Cabela’s gift card. Gift card is valid at Cabela’s Canada locations only. The prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. No cash alternative nor substitute to the Grand Prize will be offered, however, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize is not available. EACH PRIZE WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE ONLY TO THE IDENTIFIED WINNER. Total retail value of the Grand Prize is $100.
7. CLAIMING PRIZES: An entry will be selected by random drawing taking place at 25 De Baets St.,Winnipeg, MB R2J 4G5, on the first of every month. The winner does not need to be present to win. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. The selected entrant will be notified by telephone or email, at the phone number or email address provided on the entry form. To claim the prize, the selected entrant must follow the directions provided on the notice. As a condition of being awarded the prize,except where prohibited by law, the selected entrant may be required to execute and deliver a signed affidavit confirming eligibility, acceptance of these Official Contest Rules, release of liability, and/or a publicity release. By participating in this Contest, each entrant agrees and understands that Sponsor’s decisions concerning this Contest are final and binding. The prize is non-refundable, nonredeemable for cash, non-transferable, non-assignable and non-endorsable. The selected entrant is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, provincial and local laws, rules and regulations. Except where prohibited, the selected entrant will be sent a confirming letter, the mathematical skill-testing question and an affidavit of eligibility, a release of liability and/or a publicity release within ten (10) business days of being selected. In order to be declared a winner, the selected entrant must correctly answer the skill-testing question as well as sign and return the affidavit of eligibility, the release of liability and/or the publicity release within ten (10) business days of receipt of confirming letter. If a selected entrant cannot be contacted within ten (10) business days of the first attempt to contact him/her or if he/she fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question, where applicable, or if he/she fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility, the release of liability and/or the publicity release within the required time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place at random from among all eligible entries received.
8. SKILL-TESTING QUESTION: The selected entrant must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question, unaided (by electronic or mechanical device or otherwise) prior to being awarded the prize.
9. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Except where prohibited by law, the winner agrees that Cabela’s Retail Canada Inc. and/or its agents may use the winner’s name, picture/portrait,likeness and voice, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, notification or permission.
10. GENERAL RULESOF PARTICIPATION: This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and waive any right to challenge the decision of the Sponsor regarding any claim of ambiguity in the Contest or these Official Rules, whose decision shall be binding. To the extent permitted by law, Cabela’s Retail Canada, Inc. and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies as well as each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Releasees”), shall not be liable for distorted, incomplete, illegible, undelivered, damaged, or lost entries; and/or any delays or disruptions beyond their reasonable control. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor. If for any reason this Contest is not able to be conducted as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of tampering,unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel,terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and/or randomly draw from those entries received up to the cancellation/suspension date. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING LEGAL FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW,INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ANY PERSON FROM THE CONTEST AND FROM ANY FUTURE CONTESTS FOR ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES OR ACTIONS IMPACTING THE INTEGRITY OR FAIRNESS OF THIS OR OTHER CONTESTS CONDUCTED BY SPONSOR.
11. SPONSOR: The Cabela’s Email Contest is sponsored by Cabela’s Retail Canada Inc., 25 De Baets St., Winnipeg, MB R2J 4G5 (“Sponsor”).
12. DISCLAIMER: Entrants are solely responsible for their own actions relating to this Contest, including, without limitation, their participation in the Contest and their acceptance and/or use or misuse of a prize. By participating in this Contest, all entrants agree to release, defend and hold harmless the Releasees from and against any liability arising, directly or indirectly, in connection with the Contest and/or use or misuse of the prize or elements thereof.
14. WINNER LIST: Thename of the winner of this Contest will be made available upon written request by mailing a self-addressed and stamped request to Cabela’s Retail Canada Inc., Attn: Cabela’s Black Friday Contest Winner List, 25 De Baets St., Winnipeg,MB R2J 4G5 to be received no later than December 30, 2018.
MTL01: 2962420: v2
LEGAL # C.2016.08589