Please Select Size
Please Select Colour/Pattern
• Low-profile Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) closure provides a secure fit to the wrist
• Lightweight mesh allows cool air to circulate throughout the glove
• Ventilated trigger finger and finger fourchettes
• Anatomical stitch darts conform to the natural curvature of the hand to create a precision fit
• Expandable flex joints improve overall finger mobility
• Ventilated 0.6mm high-dexterity palm provides evaporate cooling
• Touchscreen capable palm and fingers
Beat the heat wherever your mission takes you. Extremely hot or humid conditions can cause sweaty hands leading to the loss of valuable control in the field. Specialty Vent Coyote shooting gloves provide evaporate cooling when the heat is on with a fully ventilated design. Breathable mesh combines with a perforated 0.6mm palm to allow cool air in and circulate throughout the glove. Specialty Vent shooting gloves feature perforated trigger fingers and touchscreen capability so you're always connected in the field.
So, how do you wash your gloves? Rest assured, if you own a set of Mechanix Wear gloves, They’ve made washing them as easy as…
Washing Instructions: Mechanix Wear’s tried and true synthetic leather is one of their calling cards, along with their family of high performance synthetics like Material4X, Ax-Suede, Armortex, and TrekDry. They recommend washing their synthetic gloves with household laundry detergent and warm water. Machine dry with low heat to prevent material shrinkage, or air dry your gloves to maintain long term material performance.
Was $21.99 $15.99