• USB port provides easy re-programming
• Its 200-sounds capacity comes pre-loaded with 35 realistic sounds
• FoxBang™ will automatically change sounds upon sensing a muzzleblast
• Supports MP3, WAV and FXP formats
• Comes with a TX-9 backlit LED remote
Economical, predator-enticing performance. Rugged ABS plastic housing withstands harsh field condtions. Its 200-sounds capacity comes pre-loaded with 35 realistic sounds. FoxBang™ feature automatically switches to a sound of your choice upon sensing muzzleblast. A single, high-efficiency horn speaker reaches long distances. Two custom sound and volume presets for setting up quickly. One external speaker jack for an added speaker. Auxiliary jack for decoy operation. USB port provides easy re-programming. Supports MP3, WAV and FXP formats. Comes with a TX-9 backlit LED remote which runs on a 9-volt battery (sold separately) for control of volume, sound, pause and decoy features. Unit runs on four AA batteries (sold separately).
Dimensions: 7-1/2" L x 3-3/4" W x 5" H.
Weight: 1.2 lbs. without batteries.
Click here to view the pre-loaded sound list.
Watch the video below to learn about the Wildfire II.
Watch the video below to learn about FoxBang™ technology.