Weatherby Vanguard Series 2 Synthetic Bolt Action Rifle
• Guaranteed to shoot sub-MOA groups out of the box
• Match-quality, two-stage, adjustable trigger
• Weatherproof Griptonite stock
Weatherby Vanguard Series 2 rifles are guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of .99" or less at 100 yards (SUB-MOA) when used with specified Weatherby factory or premium ammunition. Match quality two-stage trigger is "creep free" (adjustable down to 2.5 lbs). Lightweight, composite Monte Carlo Griptonite™ stock features pistol grip and forend inserts. Right side palm swell aids to shooter comfort and control. Matte bead blasted blued finish, 3-position safety and hinged floor plate.
|Action||Barrel Length||Overall Length||Magazine Capacity||Weight|
|Short Action||24"||44"||5+1||7-1/4 lbs.|
|Long Action||24"||44-1/2"||5+1||7-1/2 lbs.|
Note: .375 H&H model also features adjustable sights.
- Oversize item – an additional shipping charge may apply to this item.
- Export-Restricted – this article cannot be shipped outside of Canada.