Thank you for your interest in the Summer 2014 Boat Package contest. This contest is now closed to new entries.
One (1) Cabela’s Alumacraft Boat Package
Official Contest Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Not open to residents of Quebec. In order to be eligible to enter into the Contest, an entrant must be a legal resident of Canada, who is at least the age of majority in his/her province or territory of residence at the time of entry.
3. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON BY ANY METHOD. Employees, representatives and agents of Cabela’s Retail Canada, Inc. and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, distributors, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies, and any others engaged in the development, production, execution or distribution of this Contest as well as the immediate family members of the aforementioned persons (parents, children, siblings and/or spouse, regardless of where they live) and anyone with whom they are domiciled, whether related or not, are not eligible to participate in this Contest. VOID WHEREVER PROHIBITED BY CANADIAN LAWS.
4. CONTEST PERIOD: This Contest will begin at 9:00 AM. Eastern Time on July 9, 2014 and end at 7:00 P.M. Eastern Time on August 6, 2014 (the “Contest Period”).
5. ENTRY METHODS:
(i) Neatly print your full name, mailing address, and phone number or email address onto an entry ballot and place in the draw bin located at Cabela’s, 50 Concert Way, Barrie Ontario, L4N 6N5 during the Contest Period.
(ii) Neatly print your full name, mailing address, and phone number or email address onto a single 3 inch by 5 inch card and mail it during the Contest Period in a standard envelope or business envelope with sufficient postage to: Cabela’s Summer 2014 Contest, Cabela’s Retail Canada Inc., Attn: Marketing Department, 766 Pandora Ave E, Winnipeg, Manitoba R2C 4S2. Limit one entry per mailing envelope.
(iii) Enter online at www.cabelas.ca/alumacraft by completing an online entry form. Limit one entry per person. Entries must have legible full name, mailing address, and email address or phone number to be valid. Entries that are mailed in will be presumed to have been mailed on the date indicated on the Canada Post postmark.
6. GRAND PRIZE: One (1) winner will be awarded one (1) Cabela’s Alumacraft Boat Package which includes:
One (1) Alumacraft V-16 Boat with Floor – Approximate Retail Value (ARV) $2,900
One (1) Mercury 20hp 4-Stroke Motor – ARV $4,300
One (1) EZ Loader Trailer – ARV $1,400
One (1) $1,400 Cabela’s Gift Card
The prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. No cash alternative or substitute to the Grand Prize will be offered, however, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize is not available. THE GRAND PRIZE WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE ONLY TO THE IDENTIFIED WINNER.
PRIZE DOES NOT INCLUDE, AND WINNER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR, THE COSTS OF TRAVEL TO AND FROM CABELA’S RETAIL STORE OR AN APPROVED LOCAL ALUMA CRAFT DEALER TO CLAIM THE PRIZE. WINNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL FEDERAL, PROVINCIAL, AND LOCAL TAXES, AS WELL AS ANY FEES AND EXPENSES, INCURRED IN CLAIMING OR USING THE PRIZE. ANY EXPENSES NOT MENTIONED AT THE SOLE REPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
Total retail value of the Grand Prize is $10,000.
7. CLAIMING PRIZES: An entry will be selected by random drawing taking place at 766 Pandora Ave E, Winnipeg, Manitoba R2C 4S2, on or before August 29, 2014. The winner does not need to be present to win. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. The selected entrant will be notified by telephone or email, at the phone number or email address provided on the entry form. To claim the prize, the selected entrant must follow the directions provided on the notice. As a condition of being awarded the prize, except where prohibited by law, the selected entrant may be required to execute and deliver a signed affidavit confirming eligibility, acceptance of these Official Contest Rules, release of liability, and/or a publicity release. By participating in this Contest, each entrant agrees and understands that Sponsor’s decisions concerning this Contest are final and binding. The prize is non-refundable, non-redeemable for cash, non-transferable, nonassignable and non-endorsable. The selected entrant is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, provincial and local laws, rules and regulations. Except where prohibited, the selected entrant will be sent a confirming letter, the mathematical skill-testing question and an affidavit of eligibility, a release of liability and/or a publicity release within ten (10) business days of being selected. In order to be declared a winner, the selected entrant must correctly answer the skill-testing question as well as sign and return the affidavit of eligibility, the release of liability and/or the publicity release within ten (10) business days of receipt of confirming letter. If a selected entrant cannot be contacted within ten (10) business days of the first attempt to contact him/her or if he/she fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question, where applicable, or if he/she fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility, the release of liability and/or the publicity release within the required time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place at random from among all eligible entries received.
8. SKILL-TESTING QUESTION: The selected entrant must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question, unaided (by electronic or mechanical device or otherwise) prior to being awarded the prize.
9. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Except where prohibited by law, the winner agrees that Cabela’s Retail Canada Inc. and/or its agents may use the winner’s name, picture/portrait, likeness and voice, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, notification or permission.
10. GENERAL RULES OF PARTICIPATION: This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and local laws. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and waive any right to challenge the decision of the Sponsor regarding any claim of ambiguity in the Contest or these Official Rules, whose decision shall be binding. To the extent permitted by law, Cabela’s Retail Canada, Inc. and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies as well as each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Releasees”), shall not be liable for distorted, incomplete, illegible, undelivered, damaged, or lost entries; and/or any delays or disruptions beyond their reasonable control. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor. If for any reason this Contest is not able to be conducted as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and/or randomly draw from those entries received up to the cancellation/suspension date. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING LEGAL FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ANY PERSON FROM THE CONTEST AND FROM ANY FUTURE CONTESTS.
11. SPONSOR: The Cabela’s Summer 2014 Contest is sponsored by Cabela’s Retail Canada Inc., 766 Pandora Ave E, Winnipeg, Manitoba R2C 4S2 (“Sponsor”).
12. DISCLAIMER: Entrants are solely responsible for their own actions relating to this Contest, including, without limitation, their participation in the Contest and their acceptance and/or use or misuse of a prize. By participating in this Contest, all entrants agree to release, defend and hold harmless the Releasees from and against any liability arising, directly or indirectly, in connection with the Contest and/or use or misuse of the prize or elements thereof.
14. WINNER LIST: The name of the winner of this Contest will be made available upon written request by mailing a self-addressed and stamped request to Cabela’s Retail Canada Inc., 766 Pandora Ave E, Winnipeg, Manitoba R2C 4S2 to be received no later than December 31, 2014.